Saturday, November 13, 2010

What could possibly be the longest 15 day challenge ever...!

In all my spare moments (and yes I do have a few moments) I have been enjoying the commentary on a friends blog as she is doing the "15 day challenge" and because she has encouraged all to "jump on the wagon" I have decided to do just that... like the title to this post states, this could possible be the longest 15 day challenge EVER, but I'm still going to give it a try!
Here are the details:

Day 1 - Self portrait picture and 15 interesting facts


Day 2- Something that stresses you out
Day 3-Your siblings and parents
Day 4- Something you're looking forward to
Day 5- pictures of things that make you happy
Day 6- A song that makes you cry and why

Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9- Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-Some pictures you love
Day 15- pictures of your Dream house

So here goes the 15 interesting facts about me:

1. I haven't needed or used an alarm to wake myself up in the morning for well over 20 years. My internal clock was always set for about 6 to 6:15 am and never failed me. These days it's more like 5 am... read on to find out why. (and no, I'm not pregnant!)

2. After 21 years of having little children by my side, on my back, on my lap, and in my face. I have finally graduated to being a Stay at Home Mom sans Kids! ( just while they are all off to school!)

3. I love being the first person to walk in freshly fallen snow and even though I complain bitterly about living in what was, for one day last winter, "the coldest place on earth" I do enjoy the peace and beauty of crisp white snow at insanely early hours of the morning!

4. In August I was called to be a Seminary teacher and besides the complete chaos that has found it's way into my home life, I am loving it and learning so much! (this should help explain #1)

5. Fresh flowers are my fav and i am not afraid to buy them for myself!

6. I can't remember the last time I didn't fall asleep at the movie theater.

7. I could never live in a house with plain white walls... I'm pretty sure it has something to do with living in a place where it is winter for 8 months of the year.

8. I really really want to learn to scuba dive.

9. Apparently my jaw pops when I chew... everyone can hear it but me!

10. Mice freak me out!

11. I hardly ever make my bed... but it does get made everyday. Thanks Mark!

12. My first two children are born on April 1st exactly two years apart. The next one was born two years later on May 1st and after that I honestly have to refer to a list in my wallet to get all the dates right!

13. I like to ski but secretly would rather be a snowboarder.

14. When I was 14 I hiked to the top of Old Chief and back down in white canvas Keds They went in the garbage when I was finished.

15. Fifteen is a lot of facts and I'm really not very interesting!

Yikes, that took way too long.

1 comment:

LindsayB said...

i can't believe you teach seminary! and that was not too long, loved it. also, awhile back you had me dying laughing with the wrinkles comment!