Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Feeling a bit out of control


Last night I had so much on the brain that I couldn't even sleep. A part of me just wants Russell to be gone so that the stress of getting him ready will be over. Then I stop and think about him being gone for two years and I honestly just wish it was over. I really will miss him. His laugh, his silly singing, his help with so many things around here. I won't miss his dirty socks and the mud all over the front steps!!
I am beginning to see how fast life really does pass by and quite frankly, I wish it would slow down. We took all our kids to Hawaii last october. We had a great time and if we are ever lucky enough to do it again, I'm sure it won't be just the nine of us. I love my family so much and I treasure the times that we are all together. I know the Lord will watch over Russell while he serves and I look forward to when we will all be together again.

No comments: