Monday, March 1, 2010

The MOM song!

I realize that I am generally at least 2 years behind the times of "what's new" on YouTube, but i heard this for the first time today while driving to pick up my kiddos from school. Listening, I had a huge grin on my face and when I came home the first thing I did was check YouTube and to my delight there it was. It's been there a while but if it's new to you, you really should take the time to listen. I have said the vast majority of these "isms" at least once or twice in my 21 year career as a MOM. It's very funny and Oh SO TRUE!! If you've heard it a thousand times and don't want to hear it again... have a nice day!!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Ok so I HAVE seen it a thousand time and YES you are behind the times ;) but I love it and it makes me laugh every time, especially when she sings "And if all your friends jumped off a cliff would you jump too???" I think that's the one I heard the most, growing up. Thanks for starting my day with a laugh.

peacemaker said...

I love this!!
Here is another you may enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewmy_8AKkZw

Love ya!
paula

LindsayB said...

i saw that once upon a time. hilarius. you need to check out a couple of hilary weeks, she's pretty funny too. also, i forgot to tell you that you are not allowed to comment on my blog when you tell me it gets harder to put kids to bed when they are older. i just don't want to hear it!!haha